The advantages of element houses
Element houses are energy efficient and high quality houses, that are produced in factory conditions in a controlled and dry environment.
The advantages of element houses:
- All the building elements (i.e walls, floors, ceilings, roofs) are prefabricated to a maximum possible completion level, which minimizes the on-site building time.
- The production process is based on the strict and controlled procedures. The works are carried out by experienced specialists, which ensures high quality and fast production process - at the same time the waste is optimized thus costs saved.
- The maximum dimensions of an element are commonly 2,8x13m, which enables to create complicated solutions and also carry out more simpler solutions in an efficient manner.
- High quality and certified materials are used.
- The works are carried out in indoor controlled environment based on thorough engineered production designs.
- Factory-based production process enables high level quality control and management.
- Warranty is given to each project along with proper documentation for building and production of the project.
- The market value of a prefab project is higher due to abovementioned advantages.